This is the story of the beginning of TweetPages’ existence.
The Clark Family, as a whole, comes out of ministry. Along the journey, Matt always kept his fingers ever-active in creative endeavors.
Here is a quick and random timeline:
The story continues…
I jumped on and realized that I could create my own Twitter background. So I did. That led to a friend who asked if I could create one for them. This led to another friend asking if I can create a background for their Non-Profit organization. He said to leave your Image Designs logo on there.
Out of the blue… David Admore DM’d me and asked, “How much are your backgrounds?”
I said, “What? How much? People would buy these?” — that began a 5 month journey.
In August of 2008 we launched TweetPages.com — first providing Twitter backgrounds. We now offer matching YouTube, Facebook Sidebars and Facebook FanPages.
During a time when the economy was sinking… we were launching a new business.
Sometimes when you realize the boat is sinking and your bucket has a hole in it… you figure out a way to empty the water.
A little about The Clarks:
- We love to hang out with each other — yes… even our kid.
- We homeschool and believe that education is not only academics… but also experience and life-lessons.
- We get to eat three square meals together, everyday.
- We love to play the Wii, board games and watch great movies.
- We live out our faith through practical steps each day. And believe that God has, and always will, desire relationship with us.
- My wife is a Left-brain (planner/organizer), I’m a Right-brain (creative/communicator), and we’re unfolding to see what our son will become (he may actually have both sides of a brain) 😉